Day 2 /12 days of Blogmas. Todays post will be a christmas tag that I found from a fellow blogger on wordpress : Sincerely, Searcy. I will link her post here:
- What is your favourite Christmas movie? ELF 🙂
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? No, my family only opens presents on christmas day.
- What is the best part of Christmas? I love spending time with my family and spreading cheer !
- Did I believe in the Santa story? Yes, I really believed in Santa when I was younger and I was heartbroken when I found my parents wrapping up my presents early on christmas day.
- Would you rather have snow on Christmas or none at all? I love snow and hope for a white christmas every year. Being located in Toronto, makes it possible for a white christmas.
- If you were Santa Claus, what type of cookie would you like to be left out on Christmas Eve? Chocolate chip or a sugar cookie
- What is the true meaning of Christmas? Giving back to others, spreading love and spending time with loved ones.
- When do you start getting excited about Christmas? Canadian thanksgiving is celebrated in October. Once November hits, I am listening to christmas music and begin to get excited for christmas.
I would love to hear your responses to these questions in the comments 🙂
– XOXO chana
Hiya everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today is the first post in my 12 days of Blogmas, where I am posting everyday for the next twelve days. Today I am talking about one of my favourite things to do with the festive season and that is… Christmas movies! I’m sharing my watch list for this holiday season. I will be updating this post as i watch the films and will be leaving a rating. So lets get on with this post.
2020 Holiday Film Watch List
- Christmas Contract — 10/10
- Holidate –
- Elf – 10/10
- my all time favourite Christmas movie
- cant wait to watch this again
- Christmas with the Kranks
- Love the Coopers
- The Grinch
- The Christmas Prince
- 12 Gifts of Christmas — 6/10
- Christmas Inheiritance
- Four Christmases
- The Holiday
- A Cinderella Story: Christmas Wish
- Operation Christmas Drop — 8/10
- Christmas Prince
- Christmas with a View
- The Princess Switch
- The Holiday Calendar
- Broadcasting Christmas
- A Belle for Chrismtas
- Holiday Joy
- Let it Snow
- Santa Girl
- Christmas Wonderland
- Christmas Survival
- The Knight Before Christmas
- Christmas Wedding Planner
- Christmas Catch
- Holiday in the Wild
Note: all the movies listed above can be found on netflix
What movies are on your watch list this holiday season?
– XOXO chana
Welcome to 12 days of Blogmas here on justmyselfa ! I am SO excited to get started with my festive posts and what better way to get back into blogging than Blogmas. I had been considering doing Blogmas for a while but I decided that I wouldn’t have time to do all 24 posts because of how crazy busy university has been over the past few months. So I made a compromise and have decided to do 12 days of Blogmas instead. That means a new everyday for the next 12 days starting tomorrow ! I love reading other people’s Blogmas posts so if you are taking part this year, make sure to link your posts below. Get excited and come back tomorrow for a new post! Stay safe and happy holidays
you’ve been gone
for a while now
i can’t help this feeling
my mind wanders back to you
is killling me
wondering what life would be
with you back here
starbucks shaken iced pineapple black tea
this been my go-to drink this season. I love pineapple and this drink helps me get my fix!
at the start last year I bought myself a macbook air because I was off to university and decided to treat myself
nothing beats the feeling of wearing a cozy sweater on chilly winter nights.
chai lattes and hot chocolates
paired with a good book is the perfect recipe for a great night in
my blanket scarf allows me to bundle up while keeping with fashion trends.
– xoxo chana
for those of you who don’t know, i deal with anxiety on a daily basis. Living with generalized anxiety disorder is difficult but its what makes me, me! I would not change it for a thing. Here are a few ways I deal with anxiety
1. Prioritize your self and your mental health
2. Practise self-care
4. Practise gratitude
5. Don’t worry about other people
6. Just breathe
Being organized to key and crucial to success. Here are a few tips to help you stay organized and achieve your goals.
1. Find a planning system that works for you
This is the foundation for staying organized. Having a planning system allows you to stay on track with what’s due, important dates and generally be on top of things. I personally use a bullet journal daily to make to-do lists. Other planning systems include a simple to do list, planners or even just the calendar app on your phone.
2. Give your self-deadlines
You force your self to get things done. Simply allocate times to when you want to get a task done. DO YOUR BEST TO GET THINGS DONE
3. Create a routine for yourself
Whether it be doing homework, getting up in the morning or your makeup. This will help you be more productive
4. Clean workspace
Get rid of clutter or things you don’t need. This will help you make use of the open space you have to get shit done.
5. Do one thing at the time
Mult tasking does not allow you to be productive. Focusing on one thing at a time allows you to get things done quicker and more efficiently.
i hope these tips help you out!
The idea of Blogmas is fairly common within the blogging community. I thought I would join in late starting tomorrow. Unlike others, I have put a small twist on the concept of blogmas to fit it into my schedule during finals season. I will be posting every other day until December 25th.
Winter and Christmas is my favourite time during the year. So this year I thought I would try blogmas. I have got many posts planned including book reviews, hauls, uni posts and more. So stay tuned for what’s to come!!
– xoxo chana ❤