Welcome, the the last day of the 12 days of blogmas. Todays post is great for a little self care activity this holiday season. Journalling is a great way to reflect on your life, reflect on yourself, and to express your thoughts. However journaling is often repititive when you only focus on what happened that day. These prompts can be used to discuss a different topic for the next few days. I hope you enjoy these!
1. What is your favorite thing about the holiday season?
2. Write down ten good things that happened to you this year.
3. Write a letter to someone that’s been on your mind this year.
4. Write down your goals for the New Year
5. What puts you in the Christmas spirit?
6. Write a short summary of this year. Was there moments you particularly enjoyed? Did you have any standout achievements or events?
7. What is the best gift you ever received ?
8. Are there any parts of the holiday season that you find particularly difficult? How do you handle that?
9. Write about how you feel waking up on Christmas morning.
10. Write about your favorite holiday activity. Why?
11. What is the best gift you’ve ever given to someone? How did it make you feel?
12. Think about last Christmas. Compare your life then to this years.
What are some prompts you will be using this holiday season in your journal?
Be sure to follow the blog so you never miss a post, and leave a comment below if you enjoyed these prompts.
Hiya everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today is the first post in my 12 days of Blogmas, where I am posting everyday for the next twelve days. Today I am talking about one of my favourite things to do with the festive season and that is… Christmas movies! I’m sharing my watch list for this holiday season. I will be updating this post as i watch the films and will be leaving a rating. So lets get on with this post.
2020 Holiday Film Watch List
- Christmas Contract — 10/10
- Holidate –
- Elf – 10/10
- my all time favourite Christmas movie
- cant wait to watch this again
- Christmas with the Kranks
- Love the Coopers
- The Grinch
- The Christmas Prince
- 12 Gifts of Christmas — 6/10
- Christmas Inheiritance
- Four Christmases
- The Holiday
- A Cinderella Story: Christmas Wish
- Operation Christmas Drop — 8/10
- Christmas Prince
- Christmas with a View
- The Princess Switch
- The Holiday Calendar
- Broadcasting Christmas
- A Belle for Chrismtas
- Holiday Joy
- Let it Snow
- Santa Girl
- Christmas Wonderland
- Christmas Survival
- The Knight Before Christmas
- Christmas Wedding Planner
- Christmas Catch
- Holiday in the Wild
Note: all the movies listed above can be found on netflix
What movies are on your watch list this holiday season?
– XOXO chana
Welcome to 12 days of Blogmas here on justmyselfa ! I am SO excited to get started with my festive posts and what better way to get back into blogging than Blogmas. I had been considering doing Blogmas for a while but I decided that I wouldn’t have time to do all 24 posts because of how crazy busy university has been over the past few months. So I made a compromise and have decided to do 12 days of Blogmas instead. That means a new everyday for the next 12 days starting tomorrow ! I love reading other people’s Blogmas posts so if you are taking part this year, make sure to link your posts below. Get excited and come back tomorrow for a new post! Stay safe and happy holidays