Welcome, the the last day of the 12 days of blogmas. Todays post is great for a little self care activity this holiday season. Journalling is a great way to reflect on your life, reflect on yourself, and to express your thoughts. However journaling is often repititive when you only focus on what happened that day. These prompts can be used to discuss a different topic for the next few days. I hope you enjoy these!
1. What is your favorite thing about the holiday season?
2. Write down ten good things that happened to you this year.
3. Write a letter to someone that’s been on your mind this year.
4. Write down your goals for the New Year
5. What puts you in the Christmas spirit?
6. Write a short summary of this year. Was there moments you particularly enjoyed? Did you have any standout achievements or events?
7. What is the best gift you ever received ?
8. Are there any parts of the holiday season that you find particularly difficult? How do you handle that?
9. Write about how you feel waking up on Christmas morning.
10. Write about your favorite holiday activity. Why?
11. What is the best gift you’ve ever given to someone? How did it make you feel?
12. Think about last Christmas. Compare your life then to this years.
What are some prompts you will be using this holiday season in your journal?
Be sure to follow the blog so you never miss a post, and leave a comment below if you enjoyed these prompts.