hello :I I hope you guys are staying safe during these trying times with covid-19 🙂 todays post is all about the things I have bought throughout quarantine 🙂 so grab a cup of tea and read
Birthday Presents (gifted to me)
- Crayola 93 pack of Pencil Crayons
- Kindle Ereader
- Fake Desk Succulent
- Acrylic Drawers (I design 3 drawer)
- Brookeside Chocolate Covered Açai Berries. (Costco bulk bag)
- 7 succulents
What have you bought this quarantine ?
hola amigos, today im back with a new post. This will showcase my may playlist so that you guys can get a sense of what i’ve been listening to in quarantine. Without further ado, here is my playlist:
- Somebody Else – Jonny Brenns
- La La Land (Acoustic) – Bryce Vine
- Baby – Logic
- Deep Pockets – Drake
- Hold It Together – Shessi Sandu
- Hurt Enough – Sal Houdini
- Lonely Star – Oh Wonder
- New Phone, Who’s This. – Chris Lane
- Forgive – gnash
- FUYL – Anjulie
- The Phantom, Vol. 1 – GhostboyRJ (album)
- Hungover and I miss u – gnash
- Fishin’ – Chris Lane
- Blue Jeans – Jonny Brenns
- I Keep Falling – Sal Houdini
- Never Enough – Logic
- I Like It When You Love Me – Oh Wonder
- It’s You – Ali gatie
- Losin Control – Russ
- Tell Me Now – Sal Houdini
- Growing Pains III – Logic
- Stars – Jonny Brenns
- Slow Dance – AJ Mitchell & Ava Max
what have you been listening to?
Guess whose back, – back again :). Todays post is going to be all about my favourites both this month and throughout the quarantine. so go grab a big ol’ cup of tea and enjoy!
Technology and Apps
Service to purchase books and ebooks. And read free samples and books !
- I-Pad Second Generation and Stylus Pen
Perfect for being on the go and planning digitally. I have been loving hand writing notes, and doing portraits. Apps I have been using are google drive, google docs, wordpress and notes.
Perfect for taking digital notes and drawing 🙂
Recently, my brother started a new venture and creates youtube videos. I love seeing my brother be passionate about something and his love for editing. Be sure to check him out ! Support the Bales family! It was my brothers birthday on May 29 – so if you can please go subscribe, life and comment. Let’s run those views up. His most recent video: : NBA 2K20 1v1 wager.
My brothers friend Sharif – whose more like family to the Bales Family. Be sure to check him out for a laugh and subscribe. He films vlogs, challenges, reaction videos and more. His most recent video: a vlog – I Got Hit my Rocks + Special Announcement
My brothers friend from uni and a friend I met through instagram. She’s a multi-talented indiviudal : photography, MUAH, content creator, and influencer in the making. Special projects are in the works.
Content creator, Youtuber and Freelance makeup artist in the GTA. Go check out her insta and subscribe to her youtube channel. Her most recent video: Bala’s Tea in Nighty
A video podcast coming your way in 2020. Keep your eyes open and ready for this fire podcast thats in the works
From Indigo / Chapters – such a sweet and subtle scents thats not too over powering.
- The Phantom – GhostboyRJ
- Supermarket – Logic
- Hold it Together – Shessi Sandu
- Dark Lane Demo Tapes – Drake
Movies and TV shows
- Never Have I Ever
- Sweet Magnolias
What have you guys been loving ?
- you don’t need to be productive all the time
- take care of your mental health
- spend time with your family – because you don’t know the next time you would have this much free time
- organize and try to plan out your day
- catch up with college or work emails
- take some time out of your week to go outside – whether that be for a walk or even just a simple round of badminton
- create – whether that be writing, painting, doodling, photography
What Have You Learned This Quarantine Season?
– XOXO chana
Find Me on my Socials
- watch Netflix
- browse pinterest
- watch productive youtuber’s
- create – art, music, write
- write in a journal
- practice self care
- gratitude log
- try out a new recipe
- find a new youtube channel
- go out for a walk
- take some pictures
- spend time with family
- facetime a friend
- download a new game
- play sudoko
what do you like to do during quarantine to keep occupied ?