- you don’t need to be productive all the time
- take care of your mental health
- spend time with your family – because you don’t know the next time you would have this much free time
- organize and try to plan out your day
- catch up with college or work emails
- take some time out of your week to go outside – whether that be for a walk or even just a simple round of badminton
- create – whether that be writing, painting, doodling, photography
What Have You Learned This Quarantine Season?
– XOXO chana
Find Me on my Socials
We’ve all been through a time when nothing seems to be going your way. All you want to do is just stay in bed, sleep and binge watch Netflix! Although these things may help you – there are definitely other alternatives to ease your mind and soul! Here are a couple things I like to do when nothing seems to workout:
there’s nothing like a good book when your are in a slump and feeling down. a perfect way for you to escape your world for a little while
create something! whether it be a painting, sketch, poem, video or even just simply writing down your thoughts
the perfect remedy to the blues is to take care of yourself and body. go take a bath. put on a face mask and paint your nails!
what are somethings you like to do to not only keep busy but ease your soul ?
– XOXO chana
Quizlet is both a website and app that is an excellent study tool. It allows you to create your own study sets for any subject and provides a variety of tools to help make studying easier. This app has helped me improve my understanding and knowledge on different topics as you are able to view other peoples study sets. I highly recommend checking it out.
Rewrite your notes
Put your phone away
Go to a local coffee shop
Find a study partner
I hope these tips help you succeed.